Friday, October 3, 2008

"This is brilliant"

....Is what my dear friend and colleague, Kara, said about my business. You can not imagine how amazing it felt to hear her say that and to see the enthusiasm on her face. She gets it. She gets me. We work on a number, if not all, of our real estate transactions together. She is my mentor and my inspiration. She is amazing and has taught me so much. She knows what my strengths are and she knows who I am and she did not hesitate one single second when she saw my card. "OM Home" made complete sense to her and she said "This is brilliant." Kara and I are both what you call action people. We are doers. If something needs to be done we do it. We don't mind if we get dirty or hurt (oh the injuries!). If it needs to be done you can be sure we will hop to it without hesitation. It was truly amazing the way she validated my idea and wanted to support my dream.



To Kara, and Alice, Maureen, Kathy, Julie, Lara, Kelly, Karen, Michelle, my Mom and all the other family and friends who support me in this venutre, I THANK YOU. Because of you and your support I AM making this happen.