Thursday, November 20, 2008

Make A Difference

I know that I am not alone when I tell you that one of the top 5 things that I want to do in my lifetime is Make A Difference. Sure, I know that I make a difference in my children's lives and my friends lives and my familys lives but beyond that I want to know that I am giving back in some way. So this is the email that I received from a client:

"hey there! You have totally turned me into a compulsive
cleaner! I can't wait to show you what I've done! I decided just
to put my CD's in albums. I like having them and it has been an
incredible
space-saver!"

Check making a difference off my list! :-) When we started working together, this client didn't know where to start and the number of projects she felt she had around the house was too overwhelming. Now, after 6 days together she is off and running. I am thrilled that when she approaches a project or challenge now she has the confidence and know-how to come up with a solution!!!

You GO GIRL!