Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Today's Inspiration

I just received this note from a friend. She is amazing. A total lover of life. What an inspiration.


Hi Nicole,

I love your blog on organization. What a neat idea for a side business. When I lived in McLean, my neighbor and I once had a decorating business called "The Woman's Touch - Budget Decorating" and it was so much fun. We went into the client's home and looked at the whole house and pulled items from one room and placed them more attractively in another room and pulled colors together. We also made accent pillows, painted pieces of furniture, made curtains out of bed sheets, wallpapered (once with wrapping paper and another time with maps), etc. I loved it! You obviously have great organizational skills and will have fun at the same time.