Monday, September 29, 2008

There is no time to waste

My real estate business is chugging along but since I can't predict what the market is going to do over the next 3-6 months (or tomorrow for that matter), there is simply no time to waste. I am going to be as productive as I can with every little minute that I have. So here it goes.

OM Home is officially open for business.

My Services:
Organizing and Decluttering
Storage systems
Closet Design Consultation
Closet System purchase and Installation (Elfa)
Furniture Rearranging
Household/Lifestyle Management
Relocation Packing and Unpacking (light packing. I'm not a moving company.)

**I will take to Goodwill or another donation station (what I can fit in my car) for you.

Serving the following areas: Vienna, Arlington, McLean, NW DC, Georgetown, Dupont, Logan, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomac, Kensington. (Other areas on a case by case basis)

$65.00/hr

2 hour minimum
48 hour cancellation
Time spent shopping for supplies charged at an hourly rate ($70)
Supplies billed at cost

Please share this with your family, friends and neighbors. I will continue to update this blog with before and after photos and testimonials!!!