Saturday, September 27, 2008

What is OM Home?

Sometimes life just gets overwhelming and I need some down time. I'm talking the no thoughts, no worries, peace and calm down time. I have friends who find this when they exercise or read, paint, write or sing, and others who light candles and take a long, hot bath. I, believe it or not, find it relaxing to organize. I love to find order among chaos. I love to make things work better and more efficiently and I LOVE to make things look better.

Enjoy more freedom, balance and peace of mind. Becoming organized is really about changing lifestyles and quality of life.


I started thinking that in this day and age where there is an emphasis on health and well being and of organizing (Thank you Clutter Busters and NAPO) maybe the connection I find to peace and calm in organizing isn't so far fetched. Maybe I could bring a little peace to the lives of other busy wives, mothers, professionals that don't have the time (or the desire) to tidy up.


The word OM is typically used during meditation to help reach a state of calm and relaxation. Meditation using OM can help to greatly reduce your stress and to center your body and mind.

I found this definition for OM and thought it was perfect!
OM Home
exit chaos, enter calm