Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kathy's Craft Room

Yesterday I had the pleasure of working in my sister-in-law's "craft room". Kathy and her husband did a whole house renovation/rebuild a few years back and in the plan was this wonderful room where she could do everything from scrapbooking to wrapping to filing recipes - her current project. I covet this room! Any closet crafty would. I had a great time just dumping and sorting and tossing and filing and reorganizing. I hope to go back and actually outfit her with a scrapbook starter kit! I promise to upload pictures shortly but for now here is the testimonial she just sent me.

"Nicole arrived at my home yesterday to organize our family craft room which,
for the last three years, has been more of a “catch-all” than a craft room. She
spent roughly two plus hours organizing, storing, filing and tossing to turn
this small room into a now usable craft room. My youngest son is looking forward
to getting the paints out and I’m looking forward to starting on that scrap book
I keep talking about. Thank you Nicole! Job well done!!"

-Kathy Phelan,
Potomac
Here are some of the pics:





Can you feel the peace? Seriously. What a difference OM Home makes! :-)