Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stephanie: Day 2

Today was day 2 of Stephanie's whole house project. I couldn't wait to get into the basement/rec room. I started strategizing last night and had a hard time falling asleep!

I started promptly at 9:00am and finished at 2:15 with just enough time on the clock to go over what I had done.


















































































The first day Stephanie was with me but today she had a few things to do so she was gone most of the time. I am comfortable working either way. In this instance, as Stephanie told me later, it was good that she left. The basement looked MUCH worse before it looked better which is not for the faint at heart.

When I was finished and she came down for the big reveal she looked around and said "How do you do this?" To which I truthfully replied, "I don't know". Why hadn't I run in the other direction? There was stuff upon stuff upon stuff upon stuff and I just got right down to business.