Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

So far my new year is getting off to a great start! I am meeting with a woman that emailed me via my website today at 11:00 and after that I am meeting with a woman who received a gift certificate to OM Home. Yay!

And, interestingly enough, on the Today Show this morning Donny Deutsch was plugging his new book "The Big Idea" (which I WILL be buying) and he was saying that this year is all about Depending On You. In other words, with this crazy economy and all of the unknowns you can really only count on yourself. If you have an idea, this is the time. I couldn't agree more.

To all my fellow momprenuers out there - THIS IS THE TIME! And, if you need some help ORGANIZING your thoughts, you know where to find me! :-)

I will write more soon. I have lots of pictures to share.

- N