Thursday, January 8, 2009

So what do you do when the EXTERNAL hard drive crashes?

Yes, it is true. My external hard drive malfunctioned and unless I can get the data off of it I have lost a lot of my pictures. However, I am not going to let this put a kink in my good mood. I still feel great about 2009 and, well, I saved a few pictures on my c drive.



Ok, so far so good. This is a condo that I helped decorate and organize. He is, unfortunately, going through a divorce and has two young children. He had purchased a sofa and a few other things and knew what he wanted but needed some input. I think that he liked having me as a sounding board; as someone to validate that he was making the right choices. I think that it turned out very nice.




Love this table from Crate & Barrel. It is a large square with the same width as the island so when we pushed it up against the island and under the overhang and it worked perfectly. It is very functional as a dining table for 3 and can be pulled out to seat as many as 8 people comfortably. Really great table.