Monday, January 12, 2009

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Ever since my friend told me that my profile picture looked to Real Estate-y I have been searching for something that is a little more, well, blog appropriate.
Kathleen - I hope you approve.

If you think the picture looks like a headshot it's because it is a headshot. 8 years and 2 children ago I wanted to try modeling. My goal - to be a Talbot's catalog model. That's it. Simple. I felt (and still feel) like a walking Talbot's model.

Believe me when I say that I am the farthest thing from vain but who doesn't like to have good pictures taken? And, these kind of just crack me up. I dug them out of a box in the attic. Remember, 8 years and 2 kids ago.....





I think that we were supposed to come to the shoot prepared to do a sport look, a sexy look (for the younger set) and a professional look.




See. This picture is Talbot's ALL THE WAY.


I will never know if I could have been a Talbot's model; I didn't pursue modeling beyond having these pictures taken. No, I take that back. I did do one more photoshoot but the photographer gave me the creeps.

Organizing is much more my speed!