Monday, January 12, 2009

Margaritas and Mustashes

On Saturday night we had a little surprise dinner party for my friend Kim. It was her birthday and, while I won't say how old she, I will say that it was one that couldn't go unnoticed. She loves mexican so that was easy. I ordered fajitas for 12 from California Tortilla and served muchas Margaritas. My party props were a Sombraro (of course), margarita glasses, mutlicolored napkins and for the senoritas Chili Pepper Necklaces for the senors and Mustashes.

Whenever I have a party I always prepare for what we call "dance party". I can never be sure if the night will call for dance party but I always have it waiting in the wings. It is my favorite part of every party. This night did not disappoint.
The suprise was a success and a good time was had by all, especially the birthday girl.