Monday, February 16, 2009

Ikea Wardrobe - Amazing space creator

I have been an Ikea customer since 1985 but this weekend was the first time I took a close look at the wardrobes and let me tell you - I LOVE 'em. Easy to customize, attractive and affordable - you can't go wrong. I spent a good couple of hours at Ikea yesterday with a client. She lives in a wonderful bungalow in DC that was built in, I think she said, 1910 and the closet in the master bedroom just isn't working. Her clothes are busting out of it and her husband has to keep his clothes in another closet in another room. The Ikea wardrobe is going to make a HUGE difference. I am a true believer. Oh, and Ikea has a 3D Design Tool on their site. Amazing. So helpful. Check it out! www.ikea.com Scroll through and find the 3D Tool download. You will have to download it to your computer but it will allow you to design a bedroom, kitchen and workspace. Love it!