Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Stuff in Today's Post - Home Section



I love today's article in the Post's Home section. "Seeking Office?". I have suggested converting a closet into an "office space" a few times. It is a great option if you don't have a large home and you want your "office" to be easily closed off when entertaining, for instance. Anyway - here's the article.










The other thing that I LOVE but have never thought of was repurposing a jewelry box for office/desk supplies. Not only pretty but so perfect!!! This one is from Pottery Barn. www.potterbarn.com




Another fav of mine are the Pendaflex "Pile Smart" line of folders. Specifically the QuickView Jackets. They are perfect for keeping track of the paper that comes IN from school and has to turn right around and go OUT. You can find these at Staples or at www.pendaflex.com



And of course I can't mention my fav's without mentioning The Container Stores elfa and right now is their 30% off sale. I highly recommend the elfa line for closets in older homes. The planners in the store will help you plan the design. All you have to do is bring the measurements into the store. It is super easy to install and you will be THRILLED with the finished product. There is a link on my website to The Container Store - because I love it SOOOO much.