Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Home Om - not just an organizing service; it's my passion.

MY APPROACH
I apply holistic principles to the entire process because organizing is more than making a room or a closet look better. Organizing is also about making you FEEL better.

MY EXPERIENCE
I apply years of both formal and practical experience to each project. And with a real estate and interior decorating backround I bring a "one-stop" shop to most projects.

MY ATTITUDE
My CAN DO attitude and positive outlook is contagious. OM Home clients find working with me motivating, exhilarating, exciting and rewarding. You can expect a positive, upbeat attitude everyday because I love what we do.

MY ENERGY
If you could bottle the energy.......It has been said that I seem to have endless energy - "your stimina for this type of work is incredible". I think fast, I move fast, I talk fast! I will get the job done quickly and efficiently and rest assured I will not cut any corners. You can expect the job to take only as long as needed.

Not convinced? Read what my clients are saying.